Our practice is working in partnership to provide additional GP appointments between 6.30pm – 8pm during the week and also over the weekend, If you need access to an evening or weekend non-urgent appointment, please call and speak to the receptionist at your registered practice during normal opening hours.
Your appointment may be with another practice in the area and may not be at your registered practice.
All clinics are run by appointment. You can book an appointment by phone or at reception.
When booking an appointment you will be requested to give a reason for the appointment. Please do not be offended as your information will remain confidential. It is optional to give this information; however, it helps us to ensure that you see the appropriate professional and the right priority is given to your problem.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day.
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP, you also have the option to book up to 2 weeks in advance with a nurse.
- Nurses in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can expect to see them within one working day.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. We can offer you a longer appointment if necessary.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. You will be contacted at an agreed time on the telephone number you have given.
How you can help us:
- Be on time for your appointment by arriving 10 minutes early
- Inform us at least 2 hours before your appointment if can’t attend
- Tell us your phone number in case your appointment is cancelled
We try to see all urgent cases on the same day. You may not be able to see a doctor but our practice nurses can assess, diagnose and offer you treatment. They will get a doctor’s opinion if necessary. Severe infections such as urine, chest, skin, eye infections can all be dealt with by the nurses.
The phone lines can get very busy in the mornings as many patients are trying to book appointments. For general enquiries please call after 11:00.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. You can call mobile 07714866886 or text to cancel an appointment.
Patients will be removed from the practice if they fail to attend three appointments in any six month period. This is because there is a high demand for appointments.